Bridgend Automobile Club was formed in 1959, the aim of which was to safely promote all forms of Motorsport in accordance with the regulations laid out by the governing body, the Motor Sports Association (MSA).
This is still as true today as it was back then,and the Bridgend Automobile Club offers an avenue into all forms of Motorsport and regularly organises a great many variety of events designed for all levels of competitor.
The Bridgend Automobile Club currently meets at the Fox and Hounds, Llanharry on the second Tuesday of the month at 9pm.
The Annual Awards night for 2019 (2018 Year), will take place on Saturday 16th February 2019 at the Heronston Hotel, book your tickets HERE
For more info, please take a look around our website, or Contact Us should you wish to make any other enquiries.
Championship Standings 2018
- Chairmans Championship – View
- Clubmans Championship- View
- Autotest Championship – View
- Specials Championship – View
- Drivers Championship – View
- Loose Surface Championship – View
- Juniors Championship – View
- External Junior Championship- View
- Ladies Championship – View